November 27, 2020
Advice From a Trader with Larry Abrams
Are you interested in starting a career in trading? Would it help to hear from someone who has done it successfully?
In this episode, Nell Sloane speaks with Larry Abrams about his journey from working on the trading floor to developing his own CTA business and Managed Futures product. Larry shares, from his own experiences, some great advice he has learned over the course of his trading career.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Larry’s story of becoming a trader
- Some tips that he has for those who want to trade
- About developing a new product for the trade industry
- Managed futures as an asset class
- Larry’s involvement with Open Heart Magic
- And more!
Tune in now to hear about Larry’s story that got him to where he is today and gain some amazing tips along the way!